CAREER SERVICES TUTORIAL: LINKEDIN BRANDING FOR B-SCHOOL GRADUATES (PART 2)
Thursday, 24 May
This tutorial is intended for current USB students, recent graduates and alumni who would like to become acquainted with LinkedIn as a platform for career advancement and their personal, professional brand.
Part 2 of this tutorial is focused on:
The tutorial offers insight on how a platform like LinkedIn could add value to your career strategy and are intended to provide the audience with techniques to:
- actively network with employer partners and create their own ‘leads’, making good use of their LinkedIn network
- curate and maintain a professional profile over time.
Attend and participate in the live presentation and stand a chance to win one 2-hour package with Business Advice Clinic, which includes the following:
- A one-on-one discussion regarding the candidate's career history and future plans
- A review of current CV, social media presence and job hunting techniques
- An in-depth, candidate-specific designed LinkedIn profile (or update) and additional social media profile curation plus headhunting techniques
- You must complete the final registration for the event (this link will be sent to you after signing up at this booking form, should you be eligible to attend)
- You must have graduated in 2017 or still be a registered student at USB or USB-ED (Comprehensive programmes only)
- Delegates are only eligible to win once.
Please note: this event is open to USB students and alumni only. Only these delegates will receive the final registration form link after completing their RSVP booking here.
DATE: Thursday, 24 May 2018
TIME: 12:00 – 14:30
COST: Free, but booking essential
ENQUIRIES: Danielle Radloff | firstname.lastname@example.org | 021 918 4148
MORE ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Edith completed her MBA at the University of Stellenbosch Business School in 2013. She has experience of working in 7 different industries in South Africa and Europe, including pharmaceutical, manufacturing, financial services, retail, construction, recruitment and education. Her expertise lies in marketing, strategy, networking, stakeholder management, personal and career development. But her passion is social entrepreneurship.
Read more about Business Advice Clinic www.businessadviceclinic.co.za/